- High-precision Diecast Aluminum Turntable: The turntable has been precision manufactured with a rigid diecast aluminum to produce uniform inertial mass for perfectly stable turntable rotation, an essential component of high fidelity sound during playback.
- Automated System for Easy Operation: The DP-29F employs an automated system that starts playing the record with the single touch of a button and finishes play at the end of the record by returning the tone arm to its original position and stopping turntable rotation. This system ensures that you do not inadvertently scratch your records when you play them.
- Manual Operation: The DP-29F also has a manual lifter mechanism that allows you to place the needle on the record wherever you want, just in case you’d like to skip to a song in the middle of a side.
- Built-in Phono RIAA Equalizer: Since the DP-29F includes a built-in phono RIAA equalizer, you can connect the unit to an amplifier or receiver that does not have a phono preamp input without the use of an adapter. If your receiver does have a phono input, and you’d prefer to use it, a small switch beneath the platter disengages the built-in phono equalizer.
- 33-1/3 and 45 RPM Compatible: The turntable will play at 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds. An adapter is included for playing 45 rpm records.
- MM Cartridge Included: The DP-29F comes with a fixed mount MM (moving magnet) cartridge so you may enjoy your record collection as soon as you connect the DP-29F to your home stereo system. After approximately 400 hours of playback, Denon recommends the stylus be replaced with the DSN-82 stylus.
- Output: The turntable has a hardwired output cable with left and right male RCA plugs. These can plug directly into your receiver or amplifier. There is no need for patch cables.
Denon DP-29F Automatic Belt-Drive Turntable with Built-In Phono Preamp
- Type: Automatic
- Drive System: Belt Drive System
- Motor: DC Servo
- Speed: 33 1/3, 45 RPM
- Wow & Flutter: Less than 0.15 %
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Aluminum Platter
- Tonearm Type: Dynamically Balance Type, Straight Tonearm
- Effective Length: 195mm
- Cartridge Type: MM (DSN-82)
- Phono Preamp: Built-In
- Output Voltage: 2.5 mV
- Output Connection: RCA (Hardwired)
- Power Supply: AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 2 W
SKU: DP-29F Category: Electronics
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.